Friday 18 March 2011

Tikim1: Watami, Mongkok, HK

On my recent trip to Hong Kong I was able to satisfy my tastebuds and my hungry stomach!
It's very funny that even if we did a lot of walking, my companions and i gained a bit of a weight!

On our very first dinner, which is a "wash dust" affair (welcoming dinner by my friend Rainnis), the dinner gave me a sneak peek of what is more to come! We ate at Watami, and ordered the following dishes..see and you might get hungry..Yummm:)

Mochi Cheese Gratin: Good to eat when hot coz' it will be very sticky when it's left to be cold


Okonomiyaki: the fish flakes tastes better for some reason :)

Gyoza on a Hot Pan: Gyoza's should be served in hot plates! 
Hamburg Meatball with Egg on Hot Pan: this is my FAVE :D:D:D:D:D A must try!

Garlic Seafood Rice Stone Pot: A different take on Korean Bibimbap

Pepper Beef Rice in Stone Pot: Reminds me of Pepperlunch,coz' you'll be cooking the meat
If you will be in Hong Kong, make sure to try this restaurant! It's a relaxing environment where you can eat great food and be with great company

Verdict: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment