Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tikim13: Jolibee Chicken Nuggets vs Chicken Mc Nuggets


 Me and my classmates from SoFA went to Jolibee to buy lunch. Before entering the main door, I saw a new poster marketing Jolibee’s new product, chicken nugget crunchers! I got excited wondering what it will taste like, so I ordered one out of curiosity. My lunch consisted of 5 pieces of Jolibee chicken nuggets (P75.00) and cheese fries as a replacement for rice (the chicken nuggets isn’t a rice meal :( ) I was hoping it would have the option of a rice meal because Filipinos are used to eating rice for lunch.

The sauce is not packaged well, it doesn't look appealing

Tasty but flat. The chicken nugget crunchers boasts of having carrot bits
I can’t help but compare this with Chicken Mc Nuggests. Taste-wise the Jolibee chicken nuggets  crunchers have more flavor; not sure why but it may be cooked in Lard that gives it a lasting flavor. The size of the Jolibee chicken nuggets is more flat than the Mc Nuggets which seem to have more meat.  For the dips, the barbeque sauce of Jolibee nuggets goes well with it but it doesn’t give variety or options unlike the 2 dipping sauces, sweet & sour and barbeque, of Mcdo’s nuggets. Lastly for the price, Mcdo is more expensive; if you are on a bugget go for Jolibee it not then Mcdo! :)

Tell me what you like better! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Chaley, I was about to post here way back pero my google account was screwed up that time. too bad. haha.

    As for which one is better, McDo all the way! jolibee nuggets = nuggets from the supermarket haha. It's so ordinary. The honey based sauce is ordinary as well. I recommend people to try this once lang. :P

    let's go out soon!

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't tried it but mcdo nuggets will always be my fave!

    ReplyDelete