Saturday 23 July 2011

Tikim14: Fruitea Mix, another tea-place (San Juan, Manila)

After scavenging art materials in National Bookstore, I suddenly craved for some cold drink. At first I wanted to buy lemon yakult in Happy lemon but due to traffic, I decided to try the new tea-place beside Konbini, Fruitea Mix. The concept is just like the other tea-places in Manila ~ choosing a drink and the add-ons/sinkers, adjusting the sweetness level, and/or ordering snacks.

Nice ambiance
Fruiteamix's menu
I decided to order Passion Fruit Yakult with Coco jelly just because it is my favorite drink in Serenitea. (This also gives me a point of comparison between Serenitea's and Fruitea Mix :))

Passion fruit yakult drink my Fruiteamix

My notes...1) I noticed that their menu has fruit bits on their drink but unfortunately it was just for presentation and identification of what drink is in the menu. Real fruit bits included in tea drinks can actually be their U.P.S (Unique Selling Point) that will differentiate them all other tea-place. 2) The Passion Fruit Yakult I ordered almost tastes like that of Serenitea's but it is less sweet. 3) Fruitea Mix has more add-on options (Pearls, Coco Jelly, Grass Jelly, Red Bean, Black Bricks, and Egg Pudding but i recently visited Serenitea Banawe branch and noticed their variety of sinkers increased!) and snack foods that actually don't use peppers ( Potato cheese balls, crisscut fries, fresh potato chips, and chicken strips). This makes me excited to try on the other snacks and add-ons especially the grass jelly ^.^

Cheese balls: Will taste bland after 3-5 bites 
I will be coming to Fruitea Mix to try on their milk tea, if it's better than Bubble tea, Chatime, GongCha, Cobo, and Serenitea. I'll let you know soon! :) Remember to ask for their loyalty card (unfortunately I didn't get one as I didn't know about this prior to a blog I read just minutes ago :(..minus points for service!)

Quality: 3/5
Price: 2.5/5
Ambiance + Service: 3/5 

Fruitea Mix
Address: 57 Connecticut St, Noetheast Greenhills, SJ
Contact Number: 6550011

No comments:

Post a Comment