Friday 3 August 2012

Tikim50: Tea Prince (Fairview, Quezon City)

So far, all of my recent posts are about tea places and drinks, but before i take a turn into trying another thing, let's try to see my new chill place TEA PRINCE. 
Tea Prince
I've always wanted to check this place out because i find the name interesting and all and when i got there, it gave me the aura that i was expecting. The place was bright and cozy. great place to study or unwind.

We all know the saying "curiosity killed the cat", right? well, I'm curious whether they offer same teas like every other tea shops or if ever they'll satisfy my craving for a new taste. 

Menu

They had different drinks to offer and even a few snacks if you're hungry.


Oh, and a new add-on too!
I tried the Cherry Blossom fruit tea and my friend got the chance to drink the Dark Choco Milk Tea drink.


And remember the saying I stated above?
Yup! Definitely gave in!
All I can say is that they gave me the new taste I want to try and you have a chance to write on the opinion board.
Oh and yeah! I'll introduce you to a cute figure below.
This is Prince Kitty accompanying us while we're at the place.
So if ever you need some place to relax or want to satisfy your curiosity with a new drink, TEA PRINCE is definitely a must try!

Taste: 3/5
Quality: 3/5
Ambiance: 3/5

Tea Prince
Address: Regalado Ave. West Fairview, Quezon City, Philippines.
Contact: 4301326
Map: click here

4 comments:

  1. First time to hear this. Gosh, dami na talagang tea places :)) Looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sam!:) Marami na talaga! Let me know if you found any new tea places in your area :)
      Don't forget to hit the "join this site" button so you'd get weekly restaurant updates :)

      Delete
  2. Saan po exact location? ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! you can find the map by clicking the link. Hope this helps!

      https://maps.google.com.ph/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=tea+prince+philippines&fb=1&gl=ph&hq=tea+prince&hnear=0x324053215f87de63:0x784790ef7a29da57,Philippines&cid=0,0,5289073773437782657&ei=kZykUP-AIeXqiAfb14DQDQ&ved=0CGUQ_BIwAw

      Delete