Thursday 8 March 2012

Tikim34: I am The Frazzled Cook (Addition Hills, Mandaluyong)

Every time I go to SoFA, I pass by L.Mencias Street and see The Frazzled Cook restaurant. For about a year, I just pass by it until cashcashpinoy.com, a coupon deal site, gave  me a reason to try try out the restaurant. I bought a coupon for P300.00 that is worth P600.00 of food, this means a dinner date for me!
The Frazzled Cook
The restaurant is so cozy with quirky interiors of mixed matched tables and chair. It is like an old house stuffed with collectibles; there's a wall of gold money cats  with their hands moving up and down all at the same time...so amusing! The mix and match or "frazzled" theme of the restaurant shows through its interiors and interesting collectibles (gold money cats, old type writers, abacus, trolly doll, Karl Lagerfeld coke, and what not.
On our own version of round table, Evan and I ordered the following:
Cheese Roll in Blue Cheese Dip P150
Ordered cheese roll for appetizer and thought the bread was a delight! Evan liked the dip while I didn't :l 
Tenderloin Nuggets w/ Mashed Potatoes in Flat Bread P350
This is my favorite dish of all that was served. I initially thought these were like chicken nuggets but with Tenderlion beef as the meat but when it was served it was like an upgraded version of Tenderlion cubes/"Salpicao" with mash potato. I don't really like mash potatoes but the restaurant's version was tasty and creamy with a hint of crunch from the fried/toasted bread! It's really a good combination!
Tenderloin nuggets with mashed potatoes In flat bread 350
Scampi Pasta P275
 I didn't eat much pasta as I as munching the Tenderloin nuggets but this is the second time Evan ordered this dish so it must be good! The seafood that topped the pasta was served proportionate with the tomato based pasta so it is a worth-it pasta.  
Latte P90


For our dessert, Evan decided to try their Latte. Nothing really special just a so-so from him. For coffee lovers, the restaurant serves Alamid Coffee (Civet cat coffee poop ^.^) which is around P275 per cup.


Taste: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Ambiance: 5/5


The Frazzled Cook
916 L. Mencias Street, Addition Hills,
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Contact: 782-5980
Website: http://www.thefrazzledcook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment