Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tikim38: Xtreme Pizza at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe (Subic)


My Hong Kong friends recently went here to visit me and I thought of bringing them to Subic to have an adventurous experience (Treetop Subic and Ocean Adventure). In our last dinner in Subic, the group decided to eat at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe. The restaurant is so popular that my Hong Kong friends even know about Xtremely Xpresso.:) When the group arrived in restaurant at around 7:00 pm, we ended up sitting in the open air area since it was full house!
Xtremely Xpresso Cafe
My friends
At the back of their menu, there were brain puzzles to keep you company while waiting for your order. I really find it good way to wait for the food, Plus points for their entertaining menu/game menu!
Menu
Brain Games
Hungry from all the activities the group did for the day, we ordered the following...
Garlic and Cheese Quesadilla P150

For starters, the group had garlic and cheese quesadilla which was a chef's recommendation. The  quesadilla was cheesy which blended well with the mayo but garlic was over-powering! You will definitely need to eat some mint candy after to wash out the garlic after taste.
All meat pizza xtreme size P699
Up close
The pizza in the photo looks small but WOW the size was really overwhelming, it took half of the bench table. The 'xtreme' size pizza was good for 8 and it's really worth it!
Chicken Walnut Salad in Curry Dressing P180
A unique salad the group ventured in ordering. For me, the salad is a bit bland for me. The curry dressing didn't mix well with the other toppings plus the dressing was just like mayo+water+curry powder. It wasn't what I expected to be. :(
Thai Shrimp Salad P160
The Thai shrimp salad also had a chef recommendation icon; this salad is perfect for spicy eaters. I like spicy food but the shrimps were so spicy that it made me ask for another glass of water.
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna P200
The spinach mushroom lasagna is a favorite of mine. I think the cheese factor made me eat vegetables. Note that the lasagna isn't good for sharing, it is only good for 1-2 persons.
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Spaghetti P200
Another spicy dish ordered, the spicy oriental shrimp spaghetti can make you sweat!  
Specialty Drinks
Xtremely Xpresso Cafe offers a variety of drinks. My HK friends ordered a Baby joe flavored frappe P90 and a Raspberry avalance P90. They didn't say anything else except that it's good. 

Taste: 2.5/5
Quality: 3/5
Ambiance: 3.5/5

Xtremely Xpresso Cafe
Subic Bay Freeport Zone,
#1 Dewey Avenue, Subic Bay Freeport Zone,
Olongapo, Zambales
Telephone: 047-252-3681
Website: http://www.facebook.com/xtremelyxpresso

1 comment:

  1. You were able to try a lot of dishes from Xtremely Xpresso! Too bad I wasn't able to try their pizza. I also visited the place last december, and liked their Baby Back Ribs. Here's my review about it if you want to see :) http://mariannedanetrinidad.com/?p=391

    ReplyDelete