Friday 30 November 2012

Tikim 62: Buffalo's Wings N' Things (Solenad)

Let me take you to our comfort zone, whenever we want to eat some comfort food we always opt to grab some buffalo wings to satisfy our appetite and on our top list is the famous Buffalo Wings N' Things in Solenad, Nuvali. It may sound so cliche but the most simple food gives you a nostalgic feeling and comfort to your taste buds! Let me take you down the South... 
  
Buffalo's Wings N' Things in Solenad


Their famous wings varies to the level of spiciness, which is really intense I just can't take it, but my my Bf always love their New York's Finest which is their best and recommended level of spiciness, for me I always love their non-spicy favorites, their honey bbq is the best! Finger licking good, its not KFC though, but it is really good!:)
            You can also try their meals which is served with their NY Dirty rice which is very affordable!:)

      Here are the stars of the night we ordered the Triple Sampler394php! You can ask to do a separate flavors.
Non-spicy favorite Honey BBQ

New York's Finest

Bleu Cheese 

I love Bleu Cheese, but for those who don't like the sharp,strong taste and smell of it, you can also try their other sides, buffalo ranch which is really good also with their buffalo wings.
Chili n' cheese fries
I must recommend this to all you folks! The spiciness was not that dominant, the chili con was really good plus the saltiness of the cheese is a really good combination.. though, you should eat it ahead whenever it was served first because it tends to be soggy.

Basket of fries 
 Ohhh.. carbs carbs, carbs!!! How can you resist their awesome fries! It is a big bite sized fries and it's a good price for a basket, i love the kick of the pepper sprinkled on top.
Iced Tea
                                                 Lemony iced tea after your awesome food. 

Buffalo's Wings N' Things is one of our all time favorite buffalo wings served luckily in the South, it was really good! I can't spill any flowery words now, I want you guys to taste and enjoy their comforting foods. As far as I know they were all over, you can spot Buffalo's Wings N' Things anywhere!Get Buffaloed!

Taste: 4/5
Quality: 3.5/5
Ambiance: 4/5

Buffalo's Wings N' Things
Address: Solenad 2, Nuvali Santa Rosa, Laguna 
Contact: (049) 302-0039
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/get.buffaloed

2 comments:

  1. Love this place. This is where I had the spiciest wings I've tried in the metro. The orange vodka slush is also unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! One of my favorite place to eat comfort food..:) Thank you for dropping by on mytastybuds!:)Hope to hear more from you yaj:)

    ReplyDelete